[TxMt] Re: Commands not working in recent TM2 builds

Fri Feb 15 05:05:01 UTC 2013

On Feb 13, 2013, at 16:50, Jon Clayden <jon.clayden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to follow up, it seems that this may be related to my .tm_properties file. I have
>
>   projectDirectory = "${TM_FILEPATH/(\/Users\/jon\/Development\/Git\/[^\/]+).*/$1/}"

Try instead to set it like this:

    projectDirectory = "${TM_FILEPATH:?${TM_FILEPATH/(\/Users\/jon\/Development\/Git\/[^\/]+).*/$1/}:$projectDirectory}"

When there is no file path (untitled files) you were setting the project directory to an empty string, which would explain the CPU spike (though I’ll add some code to reject the user’s project directory value if it’s not a valid path).

As the bogus project directory you set is only for untitled files, I wouldn’t think it would limit command execution for when a file with a path is the active.