[TxMt] Re: TextMate 1 vs 2

bobrocke bob at bobrockefeller.com
Wed Feb 6 18:19:42 UTC 2013

No, Allan will not be going back to TM1's project functionality. He also does
not appear interested in allowing aliases or symlinks to be traversed like
folders as part of the File Browser, either.

So the opportunities to get a Project Manager working in the files pane will
either be coded by someone else, or not get done.

I'm not a programmer, so it won't be me. But I can see good examples of the
functionality needed in both BBEdit and Sublime text, so there are models
for others to emulate.

Bob