[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Find in Folder / CMD+T Missing Files

Matt Reiferson snakes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 04:37:14 UTC 2013

Does it make any sense that repeatedly hitting CMD+T would “clear” the
issue?

This is an sshfs, it is unclear whether or not that’s related.

When the issue occurs, it appears that it reduces its search scope to a
sub-directory of the parent folder that was originally opened. I will be
sure to pay closer attention the next time it occurs and provide more
details.

Thanks,

Matt