[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Find in Folder / CMD+T Missing Files

Thu Dec 19 03:22:20 UTC 2013

On 18 Dec 2013, at 8:31, Matt Reiferson wrote:

> […] From reading the docs it seems like this
> could be related to
> http://manual.textmate.org/projects#effective-folder and it’s
> interaction with the fact that I have “single click to open file”
> enabled.

The effective project folder is setup when creating the window and will
not implicitly change, but require user action to change. The folder
used as project folder should also be visible in both the ⌘T and
⇧⌘F windows. So I do not think this is related to project folder.

> Have any other users experienced this?  What sort of debugging
> information
> would be useful?

Is this a regular local file system?

Any pattern to what files are missing? E.g. always the same file type,
the same files, files in a certain folder, etc.