[TxMt] Re: [TM2] File Browser colour and functionality

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:11:04 UTC 2012

On 3 Sep 2012, at 9:19 AM, EyeMatz <eyematz at me.com> wrote:
> 1) Is it / Will it be possible for users to change the background colour of the file browser?
> I'm using "Pastels on Dark" theme, and the file browser pane is a bright distraction for the eyes.

agreed: A pointer to whatever files would need editing to let the gutter flow into the project pane would be a good start?

>   a)  Why do we need to double-click on the file name to open the file, but can single-click on the tiny icon?

I think there’s a personal difference, with many of us finding the icons to be tiny, and others apparently thinking they are OK. That said, the solution to me seems to be to make cmd-click open the file in a new tab...