[TxMt] Re: Find in Project...

Mikael Hultgren blomma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 07:57:07 UTC 2012

Found the problem, it had to do with the encoding of the file, once i
resaved them as UTF8 then find in project… could match strings in them, but
this seems inconsistent tho.

If i opened the file i could find in it, if i had the file opened find in
project could also find it, so why couldn’t it find it when it wasn’t open,
maybe textmate 2 internally converts the file to UTF8 when it opens it and
find only works on UTF8?