[TxMt] Re: Spelling and Printing

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Thu May 17 18:03:01 UTC 2012

> I have spellChecking = 1 in my .tm_properties file, and this works
> very well for LaTeX projects.  In particular, it shows errors that are
> already there when I load files, and highlights any new errors that I
> type.

Indeed. But I was enabling spell checking via menu, and there was no effect on already loaded document.

However following your suggestions, when spell checking was already enabled in tm_properties, the errors were marked correctly upon load.

> Using the spelling settings in the menus doesn't seem to work very
> well though - and this is probably one of those "we recommend you put
> settings in .tm_properties files for the moment, as some things don't
> stick if you use the menus".

Hmmm... it seems that I would need to fiddle with tm_properties then, as changing the language when TM is running is broken. At least when I have several files in multiple languages.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | twitter.com/nanoant