[TxMt] Re: Closing the last tab

Artie Ziff artie.ziff at gmail.com
Sat May 12 00:20:55 UTC 2012

Hello...

Is it possible your expectation is based on a perspective that you have
a project document?
We may see different things when looking at the same thing. :)
So, if we approach it as a project window then it is reasonable that you
expect to see project-window-like things.
On the contrary, I see the object as an untitled window with a drawer
that displays a file browser.
My suggestion was designed to be consistent with the paradigm that Allan
has already established.
Please note that I am not debating the issue... :)
I merely want to point out a detail... so as to be informative:
What happens when the User invokes the following:
 > mate dir

where dir is a directory of files in the CWD.

The result is an untitled document window with a drawer that displays a
file browser.
I was suggesting to simply go to that initial state.

Happy Friday!
AZ