[TxMt] Re: Bundle for PVL?

Phil Schumm pschumm at uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 31 14:57:54 UTC 2012

On Mar 30, 2012, at 6:20 AM, K.-Michael Aye wrote:
> If there is no PVL bundle, I guess I can 'derive' from the SQL bundle how this is done? I never created a bundle, is there any 'must-read' tutorial on that?

Use the bundle editor to make a new bundle, and start by copying over the grammar (i.e., language) from the SQL bundle.  You can then edit this, as necessary.  Most of the information you'll need is available in the TextMate help file; you might want to start with the section "Language Grammars."

-- Phil