[TxMt] Re: text mate 2 theme issue

Mon Mar 12 07:04:17 UTC 2012

On 11/03/2012, at 11.52, Jon Marshall wrote:

> […] In the bundle editor I must have changed something. Now the theme just says ":false" and no matter what I do, I cannot fix it. I have even deleted the theme and replaced with the theme file from my desktop computer, restarted, etc. The theme is broken no matter what I try.

All changes made via the bundle editor (even deleting or disabling items) results in writing (delta) files to ~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles/… — you can always delete this folder (or stuff within it) to get things back to the defaults.

> […] where do the other themes go when they are installed via the preferences.

Everything installed via Preferences are in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles — the themes are in bundles as well under a special Themes folder. Though normally you shouldn’t touch the Managed folder.