[TxMt] Re: TM2 LaTeX Problem

vonera vonera at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:47:21 UTC 2012

for the first (with your help) i solved my problem!
now i can use TM2 with LaTex again.

just in case some one has the same problem:

if uninstalling TM1 and TM2 using what ever make sure to remove everything
i used appCleaner which is probably not the best way..

after that i had to remove manually

~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian

and

./Caches/com.apple.helpd/Generated/com.macromates.textmate.help
./Caches/com.apple.helpd/Generated/com.macromates.textmate.help/English.helpindex
./Caches/com.apple.helpd/Generated/com.macromates.TextMate.preview.help
./Caches/com.apple.helpd/Generated/com.macromates.TextMate.preview.help/English.helpindex
./Logs/DiagnosticReports/.TextMate_2012-02-21-112559_ICSBookPro01.crash.plist
./Preferences/com.macromates.TextMate.preview.plist
./Preferences/SDMHelpData/Other/English/HelpSDMIndexFile/com.macromates.textmate.help
./Preferences/SDMHelpData/Other/German/HelpSDMIndexFile/com.macromates.textmate.help
./Preferences/SDMHelpData/Other/German/HelpSDMIndexFile/com.macromates.TextMate.preview.help

after i did that, i could reinstall TM1, configure it and then reinstall TM2
(set the complete PATH taken from TM1).

now i'm gonna try your version of LaTex bundle.

Thanks allot for the help.