[TxMt] Re: Some .tm_properties settings being ignored

Mon Jul 9 13:16:24 UTC 2012

On 07/07/2012, at 17.38, Chris Fonnesbeck wrote:

> I have both:
>
> softWrap = true
> softTabs = true
>
> set universally in my .tm_properties file, yet I occasionally open files that ignore both of these settings, requiring me to set them manually from the menu bar.

Most likely this is because another setting is affecting the file you open.

I assume it is always the same files that ignore your global settings, so try move those files to your home folder, see if they are still affected, and if so, try to create a new file of the same type, see if that is also affected.