[TxMt] TM2: Wrap column not changed once new file is saved.

ravasthi ravasthi at 55minutes.com
Fri Jan 27 01:25:29 UTC 2012

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I noticed a problem with TM2's
implementation of the wrap column.

In my ~/.tm_properties file, I have:

# File type specific configuration
#
[ text ]
softWrap         = true

[ text.{haml,html} ]
wrapColumn       = 100

[ text.plain ]
wrapColumn       = 80

And for the most part, TM2 respects this.

However, the wrap column setting is not respected when I'm creating a new
file:

When I create a new file, its type is text.plain by default, and the wrap
column is 80. This is fine. But then say I save it as an HTML file. I expect
that the wrap column should now move to 100, because the type of the file
has changed to text.html. TM2 does not do that. Instead, to see the wrap
column properly set, I have to close and reopen the file.

Should I open this as a ticket instead? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Richa