[TxMt] Re: TM2: latex sync with Skim

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:05:18 UTC 2012

I have a strange issue with Skim + TextMate 2.  When using the Skim ->
TextMate syncTeX (i.e. Cmd-Shift-Click to show place in the TeX file),
occasionally TM2 opens a new window with the TeX file in rather than
switching to the window where it is already open (i.e. where it was
compiled from).  This happens intermittently.  It seems that if I launch
Skim before I launch TM2 this goes away though?

I have switched the settings in Skim to call a shell script which records
the file path that Skim is requesting from TextMate.  When running this
command from a terminal, TM2 consistently opens the document in the correct
window.

Anyone have a similar problem?

Thanks,

David.