[TxMt] Re: TM2 txmt://open?line= issue

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Thu Jan 19 21:35:02 UTC 2012

By the way,

How do you set which version of Textmate opens with a txmt link, when you have both installed. I now use mainly TM2, but still keep TM1 "just for those cases". However, all txmt:// links open TM1, which annoys me a bit. I'm surely missing something too obvious, but I didn't manage to make the setting.

Thanks,

enas