[TxMt] Re: TM2 - possible ESC completion bug for Obj-C++ syntax

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jan 19 19:34:40 UTC 2012

On 19.01.2012, at 13:12, George McGinley Smith wrote:

> You might want to have a look at the latest blog post
>
> http://blog.macromates.com/2012/clever-completion/

Thanks for the link :)

But now I found a workaround were this behaviour could lead to erroneous code. I performed a "Find" request which took a bit too long and pressed ESC for cancelling but nothing happened - or better TM2 reacted a bit slower than expected - thus I pressed ESC again (I know one shouldn't do this ;) ); the Find panel disappeared finally but my second ESC inserted some stuff.

Cheers,
--Hans