[TxMt] TM2: Shows busy when editing with folders all expanded

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Thu Jan 19 04:29:45 UTC 2012

More odd stuff happening when all the folders are expanded. Now that TM2 is expanding all my folders in the drawer when it restarts or when I create a new file, it also slows down each edit I do to an open document. I get beach balled for about a minute with each edit I make (either a simple keypress or copy/paste). When all the folders are expanded in the drawer I have 400-500 files showing.

When I close all the opened first level folders (which is a time consuming task in itself) the editing gets back to being snappy again. Don't know why editing a document would cause the app to scan through all the visible files in the drawer (if that is in fact what it is doing).

Ed