[TxMt] Re: TM2: RSpec file type detection

Fri Jan 6 00:17:52 UTC 2012

On 05/01/2012, at 22.33, John Yeates wrote:

> The instructions at http://blog.macromates.com/2007/file-type-detection-rspec-rails/ obviously don't apply to TM2 as written, but does anybody have an equivalent?

To read TM2’s stored file type associations do:

    defaults read com.macromates.Avian FileTypeBindings

And to clear them:

    defaults delete com.macromates.Avian FileTypeBindings

Other than that, the instructions I think should hold.

> BTW, should Select > Current Scope select an entire "describe ... end" block in RSpec? It either selects one word or the whole file when I try it.

Current scope is defined by the grammar — if it doesn’t setup a scope for a “describe … end”-block, then TM will not select it when using the action.