[TxMt] TM2: RSpec file type detection

John Yeates textmate2 at warmvomit.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 15:33:03 UTC 2012

Hi

The instructions at http://blog.macromates.com/2007/file-type-detection-rspec-rails/ obviously don't apply to TM2 as written, but does anybody have an equivalent?

I'm getting all .rb files coming up as either RSpec or Ruby on Rails, regardless of whether the filename ends in _spec.rb, and it's making things a bit awkward, to say the least. (It probably worked fine out of the box and I've done something to break it, but I can't see how to get back without nuking TM2 and all its prefs…)

Thanks

BTW, should Select > Current Scope select an entire "describe ... end" block in RSpec? It either selects one word or the whole file when I try it.

--
John Yeates