[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 45, Issue 50

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:39:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

So this works for me.  In the .tm_properties file:

[ *.tex ]
scopeAttributes = 'attr.save-on-deactivate'

Then put attr.save-on-deactive in the scope for the 'Save on focus lost'
command.

Be careful: scopeAttributes seem to only be attached to files when you open
them, so if you change .tm_properties be sure to re-open the files.  You
can make sure that the scope attribute has been set by using the "Show
Scope" command in bundle development or Ctrl-Shift-P, just to check that
the attribute is being set properly.

David.