[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 45, Issue 50

Erik Ebsen eriklebsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:02:47 UTC 2012

Thanks, David. Your edits were enough to get the command working for me.

How would a person go about limiting the scope of this command by file
type? I understand that this is possible but haven't been able to get it to
work yet.

Seems like the Scope Selector or Content Match fields would be the place
for that (using something similar to [ *.{css,txt,markdown,md,mdown} ] for
the syntax) but I can't get it to work. I've tried this syntax with or
without the brackets.

--
Erik