[TxMt] [TM2] Find Panel Request - store last panel setting for "In: "

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Feb 27 13:53:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

I do not know if this request was already mentioned, if so please ignore this message ;)

Example: If I'm searching for something project-wide, I select "Project Folder" for item "In:" - fine. Then I close the Find Panel, I'm working on some stuff, then I'd like to look for another string, I set the "find string" via ⌘E and then I press ⌘F. Ok - but "Find Panel"'s "In:" selection felt back to "Document", thus I've to re-select my last "In:" option to "Project Folder".

Could this behaviour be changed in such a way the user's last selection for "In:" will be stored persistently like for "Ignore Case" etc.?

Thanks a lot for TM2!

--Hans