[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Selection color changes

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Tue Feb 21 19:55:29 UTC 2012

On 2012-02-21 10:38, Thomas Krajacic wrote:
> I think TM sometimes forgets to cancel the dimming when it comes back to the foreground or simply applies it erroneously.

I've noticed this as well, and TM2 is definitely behaving differently
from TM1.  In TM1 I could do a search in one tab, switch to a second
tab, then switch back and the search term would still be brightly
highlighted.  In TM2 I do the same thing, but the search term is dimmed
when I get back to the first tab.  I only get the bright highlight again
if I give focus to another app, then focus TM2 again.

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer