[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Selection color changes

Thomas Krajacic thomas.krajacic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:38:07 UTC 2012

I think TM sometimes forgets to cancel the dimming when it comes back to the foreground or simply applies it erroneously.
Or it is a different bug.

I have created a variation of the twilight theme with a stronger selection color (basically a lighter grey).
Quite often though it doesn't show, but rather the dark original color is shown. I fix it by going back to the bundle editor and just viewing my theme there and closing the bundle editor again corrects the display in the regular window.

Not sure if Textmate dims my custom theme and it just looks like the original theme, or the custom theme does not get even applied even though it is chosen in the view menu (But then viewing my altered theme in the bundle editor wouldn't make a difference I guess).

cheers,
Thomas