[TxMt] Re: making projects

Lewy lewy at chena.fastmail.us
Tue Feb 14 21:57:41 UTC 2012

> When you do this, are you able to search across all files contained in those aliases?  I am not.  I just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

No, I cannot. Search in document and search in open files both work as expected. Search in project does not. It returns an empty result and doesn't even find hits in a currently open document.

Let me add, though, that I am having a LOT of trouble with Lion searching in general. Finder searches seem to miss a lot of stuff. So does Spotlight. I'm not convinced this isn't a Lion issue, but I'm not clever enough to track it down.  :-\

--Lewy