[TxMt] defining scope for spelling

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Fri Aug 3 04:06:24 UTC 2012

How and where do I define multi-language spelling? I use the LaTeX bundle and type different languages in my documents. I would like to define a scope for French, for instance, using \begin{french} and \end{french} as markers.

David Howden suggested a while back “to add to the grammar (creating scopes for different languages) and then set the languages for those scopes in the tm_properties file.” I would like to learn how to do that. I don't know regex (only very minimally) and where to define such scope. Thanks for pointers.
--Gildas