[TxMt] Re: TM 2: closing last file in project view, creating new file questions

Elia Schito elia at schito.me
Wed Aug 1 21:20:43 UTC 2012

No way (for now) to keep the empty project open…

For the new file behavior I'm using the avian-missing
bundle<https://github.com/elia/avian-missing.tmbundle>(shameless self
promotion!) which brings back the old "New File" behavior
from TM1.

The new shortcut is *⌃⌘N* but control-clicking on files or folders in the
file browser you can access it as *New File* (I just update the bundle :)

Let me know if it helps!

Elia

—
☁ @elia <http://twitter.com/elia> (twitter) ✎ elia at schito.me (gtalk)