[TxMt] TM 2: closing last file in project view, creating new file questions

Wells Oliver wellsoliver at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:02:43 UTC 2012

Hey guys, two big things in TM2 that kinda drive me nuts and have me think
of re-installing TM1.5, and I'd like to see if I can fix them:

When having a directory opened as a project (my default way of working),
closing the last open file closes TM. In 1.5, TM stayed opened (the project
view) with an empty editing pane. You could then click on a file to open
it..

There was an option in TM1.5 when clicking on a folder to "Create new
file", and I sorely miss this. Any way to bring it back?

Thanks for any tips.

--
Wells Oliver
wellsoliver at gmail.com