[TxMt] Coloring Syntax

John Relosa john.relosa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 17:27:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have a question about syntax coloring. I am using the below code to signify that this is let's say an entity scope

{name = 'entity.ksp';
match = '(\%)[a-zA-Z0-9_]\w*';
},

% is actually the signifier for a variable array so when I go to the preferences and change the scope to entity then those words that start with %array get a certain color.

The problem is that the whole word including the "%" symbol gets colored.

So here is my question to the textmate gurus.

Is there a way to have the "%" symbol a different color and the word array a different color?

What would be the code to accomplish that. Any pointers or ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you.

John