[TxMt] Re: Spelling and Printing

Tue Nov 15 10:08:26 UTC 2011

On 14 Nov 2011, at 14:17, saschaview at gmail.com wrote:

> […] I was wondering whether there is current work in progress on the incorporation of Apple's native spelling mechanisms and a better printing layout/setup?

There is not, the public alpha will infact bring us back to the 1.0 days with no printing at all (other than via the HTML output).

When I will get around to improving this, time will tell.

As for spelling, it already uses Apple’s API for spelling, why this gives a worse experience than Apple’s own NSTextView-based applications is something I need to look into, but again, time will tell when I get around to it.