[TxMt] Re: Ruby version

Tim Rand timrandg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:58:02 UTC 2011

Hi again Phil,
RVM/textmate interface can be tricky to set up. How about just feeding the
path to the version you want to use directly to the TM_RUBY variable. So
for instance, use the full path for the ruby you want textmate to use,
rather than relying on the rvm-auto-ruby to tell it.

TM_RUBY  /Users/timrand/.rvm/rubies/macruby-0.10/bin/ruby

Be sure to uncheck any other TM_RUBY variables that you have listed. Only
check the one that you want to use immediately. Then try the following in a
textmate window:
p RUBY_VERSION

in textmate and look at the output to verify the correct version is being
used. See the line in the purple region of the output screen it reads
"macruby"
Regards,
Tim