[TxMt] Re: TextMate accidentally put in blank/new lines every other line

Kyle. ambertk at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:19:51 UTC 2011

I suspect you accidently did a "select all" and hit option-command-A (edit
each line in selection),  and then hit return. You can fix this pretty
quickly with the regular expression Jerry described.

Kyle H. Ambert
Fellow, National Library of Medicine
Department of Medical Informatics & Clinical Epidemiology
Oregon Health & Science University