[TxMt] Re: Lion Version and Auto Save?

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 05:45:56 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Allan Odgaard
<mailinglist at textmate.org> wrote:
> While I am hesitant to speak about software without a release date, it (if released) will have session restore including unsaved documents incase of abnormal exit.

Linus: [to Sally as she walks away with everyone else] Hey, aren't you
going to stay to greet the Great Pumpkin? Huh? It won't be long now.
If the Great Pumpkin comes, I'll still put in a good word for you!

[realizes what he just said]

Linus: Good grief! I said "if"! I meant, "when" he comes!

[calmly]

Linus: I'm doomed. One little slip like that could cause the Great
Pumpkin to pass you by. Oh, Great Pumpkin, where are you?

via <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060550/quotes>

:-)

TjL