[TxMt] Re: Lion Version and Auto Save?

gekushner gekushner at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 17:39:23 UTC 2011

Naw, it wasn't that.  I read that the versions are stored in the same file.
I don't know the details at
all.  Hopefully the file system is smart enough to use separate extents or
something like that so that
to non-aware programs the file looks just like the latest version.  Then
there wouldn't be any problems.  Probably it is something like that.