[TxMt] Re: Lion Version and Auto Save?

Tyson Edwards tysonedwards at mac.com
Fri Jul 22 17:15:39 UTC 2011

I disagree, as AutoSave only kicks in when there are changes to the document. Additionally, it is up to you when you perform a code check-in, so having additional iterations on your computer in no way effects the ability to check in or check out the most recent iteration of your project.

Tyson Edwards