[TxMt] Re: Coloring for a function call

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Thu Dec 29 16:55:40 UTC 2011

> How would I make it so the "my_function_name" has a different color after the "call" keyword ?

I guess you need to group the function name via your lang grammar regular expression and assign some scope to it like "support.function.any-method.yourlang", similar way as you already do keyword scope assign for `call`.

By default themes expect "support.function" scope prefix for standard built-in functions (like time() free() malloc() for C), and "support.function.any-method" prefix for other non-standard, non-built in, user defined functions.

Regards,
-
Adam Strzelecki