[TxMt] File Browser expands all directories

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:51:42 UTC 2011

In TM2 when I open a new window and then open the file browser for that
window, the file browser shows my home directory at the top and then
proceeds to churn away (I guess it is indexing the folders?) and it expands
each and every folder recursively which takes a long time.  While this is
happening TM is not usable as I get the spinning wheel.   Plus when it has
finished all of the folders are expanded which makes it quite difficult to
browse files without manually collapsing each folder.