[TxMt] TM2: Unable to drill down linked or alias folders in File Browser

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Thu Dec 22 19:11:05 UTC 2011

Finally having a go at TM2 and I may have miss any tips on this in the past flurry of emails on this subject so sorry if it has already been posted. I've set up both alias' and symbolic links of directories I frequently use into a "Working" directory. However I find I can't keep that directory as the root (or home) directory. The alias/linked folders are not expandable. Clicking on them takes me to the original folder which makes setting up a "Working" directory less than useful.

Is there a .tm_properties I can set or another way to keep allow alias/links to drill down like a regular folder?

Ed Wong