[TxMt] Re: Indented soft-wrap

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Mon Dec 19 07:14:08 UTC 2011

After spending some time with indentedSoftWrap, I noticed a behavior that I think is a bug, or at least incorrect. If you're on the first line of a soft-wrap indented scope, and you press the Down key to go to the next line, the cursor doesn't remain on the same column as expected. Instead, it jumps to the right by the amount of indentation. This happens only on the first line, and only if the soft wrap is indented. Is anyone else bothered by this?

Trevor