[TxMt] Re: Indented soft-wrap

Sat Dec 17 10:59:00 UTC 2011

On 16 Dec 2011, at 16:15, Steve King wrote:

> […] is there a way to tell it I want soft wrap *nowhere*?

You’d have to delete / disable the few places we enable soft wrap for a scope. Wrt. comment lines that’d be Bundles → Source → Settings. I don’t think we _enable_ it in other places, we do disable it for diffs embedded in Git commit messages, raw code blocks (e.g. in Markdown), maybe source / PHP embedded in HTML (or maybe that’s just a local setting here).

Note: In 2.0 one can disable bundle items but when done, the only way to enable again is to delete the tmDelta written to ~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles/… (since the item browser doesn’t allow you to click disabled items).