[TxMt] Re: A couple of UI suggestions

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Sat Dec 17 21:12:45 UTC 2011

On Dec 17, 2011, at 2:57 PM, mwean wrote:

>> Indentation Level Markers
>>
>> It would be great to have some indication of the current indent level (to
>> help line things up vertically).
>>

> I work a lot with indented source like haml, sass and yaml, so this would be
> really useful.

Note that this has always been possible with some careful massaging of the language definitions and schemes, example:

IIRC the stock perl language definition provides this, define 'even-tab' and 'odd-tab' in your scheme to make this visible. Granted a bit of a hack but possible, I added it to the syntaxes of my most used languages years ago.

Gerd