[TxMt] Re: (TM2) Excluding directories from searches with "excludeDirectories"? (SOLVED)

Tyson Tate tyson at tysontate.com
Fri Dec 16 05:38:48 UTC 2011

Ah, yeah. Looks like if you want to effectively ignore an entire directory completely, you'll need to repeat it three times:

    excludeInFileChooser = "{$excludeInFileChooser,log,vendor,tmp}"
    excludeInBrowser = "{$excludeInBrowser,log,vendor,tmp}"
    excludeInFolderSearch = "{$excludeInFolderSearch,log,vendor,tmp}"

I'm still a bit confused about the differences between excludeDirectories, excludeInFileChooser, and excludeInBrowser. But I got the results I needed, so I'm satisfied. For now… :)

-Tyson