[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 43, Issue 38

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Fri Dec 16 02:18:45 UTC 2011

> Not in the Bundles directory, but I do sync my TexMate directory with
> Dropbox. ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate is a symlink to
> ~/Dropbox/Library/Application Support/TextMate

Well, that explains why Avain never picked up any of my TM bundles
(although I didn't symlink TextMate, only the subdirs, to avoid syncing the
.pid file).  I actually prefer it though since I've collected quite a few
useless and outdated bundles over the years and this gives me a fresh start.

This might be something to mention somewhere since it's probably a pretty
common practice and not something I had considered might be causing an
issue.

Brandon