[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Japanese-support not correctly working

Koichi MATSUMOTO mzch at mac.com
Thu Dec 15 21:49:29 UTC 2011

Hi Allan,

Well, if what I said sounds like what I couldn't understand your efforts,
I must say sorry. I know you are doing your best. However, in Japan,
what we have few options is really bothering us. I sincerely wish you
to understand me and figure this issue out.

On 2011/12/16, at 6:16, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 15 Dec 2011, at 18:58, Koichi MATSUMOTO wrote:
>
>> The text editors which has little problems with character inputs in CJK languages
>> are only BBEdit, SubEthaEdit and TextEdit.app, but I believe it's preferable that
>> Textmates will join the group.
>
> SEE and TextEdit both use NSTextView and BBEdit is not Cocoa.
>
> What I was saying is that I am struggling with what seems to be oversights in the Cocoa API for doing this stuff, but I’m doing my best to make it work with what I have, and it’s really just a question of time because I need to collect empirical data to devise the proper heuristics.
(snip)

--
 Koichi MATSUMOTO - http://maccoterie.com/
    contact me? please see http://mch.tel/