[TxMt] Re: tmbundle for assembly 8086/8088

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:21:34 UTC 2011

> ya, it doesn't work, tried =/

The assembly languages are all little used enough (I'm guessing) that there
aren't proper language grammars made yet.  However they are really easy to
make, just take a look at one of them.  Basically just assign variables,
functions, comments, etc to a scope (use the asm language grammars you have
as an example) then use the color options to change the colors.  It is not
that hard, I made one for MIPS when I got frustrated with my MIPS project
for school.  :)

Brandon