[TxMt] Re: Honest assessment of TM2's state please!

Chris O'Connor chriso1515 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:17:51 UTC 2011

I bought TM under the impression that it was being actively developed,
due in no small part to the notice that TM2 would require leopard at a
minimum. Allan may not "owe" anyone anything, but that notice
certainly implied that TM2 was already well underway, and was expected
well before now. Also, you can't blame folks getting curious when the
blog has been *so* silent for many months, yet again.

Thanks