[TxMt] Open recent files

Jonathan Marshall jsmarshall at me.com
Wed Sep 8 17:54:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

When I used to have a project open and then close it, the next time I would open the project all the files that were open would still be open and I could just start working on them again.  Now, when I open the project again, all the files are closed and I have to open them all again.  It did not used to do this, whatever was left open, would still be open.  Now whatever was open, is closed.  I cannot find any preference to change this and I'm not sure why this behaviour changed at all.

Does anyone know how change it back, or what I may have done to change it?  I want all the files I was working on when I close the project to still be open when I open it again.

Thanks,

Jon