[TxMt] Re: Change caret width

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 11:24:16 UTC 2010

On 6 Sep 2010, at 13:36, Daniel Geese wrote:

> Hello,
>
> thanks for the help, I have tried yoursuggestions and it helps.
>
> But maybe it could be put in the next version as a possible feature,
> it would be useful for people writing texts in textmate, especially
> when using a screenwriting mode.

As an aside to Allan, in Apple's `Terminal' app this setting can be
tweaked (only for the Terminal app), I don't know if it's one of the
standard interface widgets, rather than deeply embedded in TM. Just an
FYI in case it helps.

--
Justin Catterall                               www.masonsmusic.co.uk
Director                                       T: +44 (0)1424 427562