[TxMt] Re: open sourcing textmate?

Caius Durling caius at caius.name
Fri Oct 15 23:16:37 UTC 2010

On 15 Oct 2010, at 10:28, Tobias Jung wrote:

> Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde wrote (Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:29:27 -0500):
>
>> 2. Search in Project crashes.
>
> I've experienced these chrashes only when there are large or many binary
> files in the project, e.g. a directory containing images.
> So for me it works to remove them from the project before starting
> "Search in Project" (right-click the files/folders in the project panel,
> select "Remove Selected Files..." -> "Delete References").

Ack in Project. Also solves the huge memory leak that find in project causes, which will probably stop textmate eating 1.2GB of ram. (Mine's been running for ~90 hours and is using 49MB of ram. I've seen it hit 2GB of ram doing find in project searches on rails apps before now.)

---
Caius Durling
caius at caius.name
+44 (0) 7960 268 100