[TxMt] Re: Guide to Starting a Bundle?

Jon Ippolito jippolito at maine.edu
Thu Oct 14 14:16:53 UTC 2010

Hi Ben,

Delighted to see another writer who doesn't buy into Microsoft/Open/Neo/Office bloatware.

I'm not a TextMate power user, but I do have some personal snippets that you could have or build on if you create an "Author" Bundle (select sentence, swap this word and next, that sort of thing). I've also got a syllabus template and snippets that I've been hacking together for a while.

Good luck!

jon
Still Water--what networks need to thrive.
http://still-water.net/